Orange Mustard Sauce
|V8 vegetable juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and heat, stirring constantly, until marmalade has melted.
3. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until it is thickened.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 3 minutes in the microwave, stirring frequently.
4. Pour the sauce into a bowl and let cool to room temperature before serving.
4. Serve the sauce with roasted or grilled ham, pork or poultry or use it as a glaze and to baste while roasting or grilling the same.