Ginger Cranberry Sauce
|Jellied cranberry sauce||8 Ounce, cut into cubes (1 can)|
|Refrigerated tangy french dressing and dip||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground red cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a small saucepan, combine the ingredients.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 2 minutes in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
4. Pour the sauce into a bowl and let cool to room temperature before serving.
4. Serve the sauce with roasted or grilled ham, pork or poultry or use it as a glaze for the same.