Raisin Onion Sauce
|Diced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||4 Teaspoon (1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. In microwavable proof mixing bowl combine onion, raisins, and oil.
2. Cover with plastic wrap making small holes for the steam to escape.
3. Microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes or until raisins are plumped, stirring once halfway through cooking.
4. Transfer the mixture to a blender and add the remaining ingredients and process to a smooth mixture.
5. Return mixture to microwavable bowl; cover with vented plastic wrap.
6. Microwave on High for 2 minutes, until nicely blended and flavor comes out.
7. Serve the Raisin Onion Sauce as an excellent side with fried dishes.