Cauliflower in Parmesan Wine Sauce
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned ready to serve chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white table wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Blanched cauliflower florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Crisp bacon slice||1 , crumbled|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a 9-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add the chopped bell pepper and scallions.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the pepper is tender-crisp. Stir as required.
4) Over the vegetables, sprinkle the flour.
5) Stir well to combine and then cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6) To this, add the broth and wine. Mix well.
7) Now, bring this mixture to a boil.
8) Reduce the heat to low and then add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
9) Cook this mixture until heated thoroughly, for 2 to 3 minutes.
10) Serve the Cauliflower in Parmesan Wine Sauce along with hot cooked rice and fried chicken pieces.