Grilled Salmon With Mustard Sauce
|Salmon fillets||24 Ounce (4, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon||1 , halved|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh dill/1 tablespoon dried dill||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Handful)|
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Squeeze ½ a lemon-€™s juice over cold water rinsed, patted dried fillets. Season with pepper and salt.
3. In a bowl, whisk mustard, olive oil, dill, basil , and rest of the lemon-€™s juice well,
4. Grill or broil fish on high heat to desired doneness.
5. top fish with sauce and serve Grilled Salmon with Mustard Sauce garnished with a fresh cilantro sprig.