Beef in Ginger Sauce
|Chopped onion||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|Chopped ginger/Powdered ginger||3 Teaspoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Top round/Top sirloin||3 Pound, cut 1 inch cubes|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||20 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Beef broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grind the onions, garlic, ginger, salt and chili peppers together into a paste.
2) In a large bowl, toss the beef with the onion mixture, until thoroughly coated and allow to stand for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the beef mixture in the oil, until brown.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and beef broth, cook covered over a low heat for 1 hour, or until the beef is tender.
5) Spoon over cooked rice or noodles and serve immediately.