Mushroom Cheese Sauce
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Preferably Low Fat)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Mushrooms||4 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1. In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the onions and mushrooms in the oil until soft and translucent.
2. Add the garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat.
4. Cut the chicken into 3 inches long by 1/2 inch wide strips.
5. In a blender or food processor, blend together the cottage cheese, stock, and Worcestershire until smooth and set aside.
6. Stir in the cheese mixture and warm over medium-low heat.
7. Keep stirring to avoid the cheese from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
8. Serve as an excellent sauce