Grilled Ahi Tuna with Cilantro Ginger Sauce
|Ahi tuna steaks||12 Ounce (1 Inch Thick, 2 Steaks, 4 To 6 Ounce Each)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Canola oil/Grapeseed oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon, peeled, finely chopped|
|Fresh cilantro||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Natural Such As Shoyu)|
|Light brown sugar/Raw sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Purified water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Rub, patted dry cold-water rinsed tuna steaks, with oil and season with pepper and salt.
3. On high heat, broil or grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until desired, turning halfway through.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Stir-fry ginger in grapeseed or canola oil heated on medium to high heat in a small skillet for 1 minute.
5. Add cilantro and stir-fry for 1 minute more or until cilantro turn bright green.
6. Add soy sauce, water, and sugar and cook for about 1 minute on high heat.
7. Take off from heat and keep aside until fish is grilled.
9. Serve the Grilled Ahi Tuna with a topping of Cilantro Ginger Sauce.