Cranberry Apple Sauce
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Apples||2 , chopped|
|Maple syrup||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cranberries, apples, maple syrup, and raisins. Combine thoroughly.
2) Stir and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes until berries and apples begin to soften.
3) With a potato masher slightly crush the fruit.
4) Stir in cinnamon and continue to cook over reduced heat.
5) Cook for about 15 minutes.
6) Serve this sauce with anything of your choice.