Eggs in Onion Sauce
|Egg||12 , hard-boiled and sliced into rounds|
|Onions||6 , thinly sliced|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions in the butter, season with the salt and pepper to taste.
2) Cook over a low heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until the onions are soft and golden.
3) Sprinkle in the flour, blend in the cream and bring to a boil.
4) Then stir continuously and ccok for 25 to 30 minutes.
5) Stir the sliced eggs and heat for a few minutes over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
6) Serve the Eggs in Onion Sauce, immediately on individual serving plates.