|Unsalted mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low fat plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried tarragon||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried dill weed||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) Combine the mayonnaise and yogurt in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with a wire whisk.
2) Add in the herbs and lemon juice and again mix well.
3) Pour into an air tight container with lid and refrigerate.
4) This sauce is even better 2 days after it is made.
5) It is deliciously served on vegetables and seafood, especially Salmon Quenelles.