Coffee-Mallow With Cherry Sauce
|Strong coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs), whipped|
|Dark pitted cherries||2 Pound (In Heavy Syrup)|
1) Take a double boiler and combine marshmallows with coffee in it.
2) Cook over simmering water until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly.
3) Allow the mixture to cook until lukewarm.
4) Vanilla and whipped cream. Blend well.
5) Stir the mixture until it turns into one uniform color.
6) Pour mixture into cold and chill for several hours or overnight.
7) Drain the cherries, reserving syrup.
8) Take a saucepan and put the syrup in it. Add cornstarch and blend nicely.
9) Cook over moderate heat until sauce becomes thick, stirring constantly.
10) Add cherries and brandy.
11) Unmold the dessert on a large plate. Pour cherry sauce on top and serve.