|Dry mustard||4 Teaspoon|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Low Sodium Low Fat)|
|Butter margarine||1 Tablespoon|
1) Add the dry mustard with the vinegar and stir until the mustard is well dissolved.
2) Add the mustard-vinegar mixture with the eggs and milk in a saucepan.
3) Slowly bring it to a boil, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
4) When the mixture is boiling, continue stirring for 30 seconds.
5) Remove from the heat and set the butter or margarine on top of the sauce.
6) Do not stir.
7) Allow it to cool to room temperature.
8) Add the fructose, and with a wire whisk, mix the sauce thoroughly.
9) Store in the refrigerator and use as desired.