Traditional Chocolate Sauce
|Dark chocolate||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), grated|
|Instant coffee||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
1. In a heavy pan, combine grated chocolate, cocoa, coffee powder, sugar and water.
2. Heat to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Simmer gently 15 to 20 minutes or until consistency is like thin cream. Remove from heat.
4. Add vanilla.
5. Stir 2 tablespoons sauce into egg yolk, then add mixture to the pan, and stir in.
6. Serve at once without reheating.