|Cornflour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
1) Prepare the cake or pudding for which lemon sauce is being made.
2) In a saucepan, measure the sugar, salt and cornflour.
3) Add water and finely grated lemon rind.
4) Mix well the mixture to make it smooth without any lumps.
5) Place the pan over low heat and keep on stirring until mixture is boiled and thickened.
6) Simmer for a while, then remove from the heat.
7) Add butter and lemon juice.
8) Serve the sauce hot or cold with pudding or cake.