Milkless Chocolate Sauce
|Granulated sugar||175 Gram (6 Ounce)|
|Cocoa powder||50 Gram (2 Ounce)|
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to prepare this economical chocolate sauce.
2) In a pan, add water and sugar and over low heat let the sugar dissolve.
3) Bring the water to boil and let it simmer for 1 minute.
4) Draw the pan away from heat and add cocoa powder.
5) Mix well to make a smooth sauce.
6) When sauce is hot it is quite thin, but let it stand for 10-15 minutes and it will attain the desired thick consistency.
7) Serve the sauce with ice cream or any of your favorite desserts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 791 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 10.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g68%
Dietary Fiber 16.6 g66.4%
Sugars 175.7 g
Protein 10 g19.6%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 6.6% Iron 38.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet