Milkless Chocolate Sauce
|Granulated sugar||175 Gram (6 Ounce)|
|Cocoa powder||50 Gram (2 Ounce)|
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to prepare this economical chocolate sauce.
2) In a pan, add water and sugar and over low heat let the sugar dissolve.
3) Bring the water to boil and let it simmer for 1 minute.
4) Draw the pan away from heat and add cocoa powder.
5) Mix well to make a smooth sauce.
6) When sauce is hot it is quite thin, but let it stand for 10-15 minutes and it will attain the desired thick consistency.
7) Serve the sauce with ice cream or any of your favorite desserts.