Clam And Mushroom Sauce
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned clams||5 Ounce (Undrained, 1 Can, 142 Grams)|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Stirring in mushrooms and green onion, microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes until softened, stirring once and stir in flour.
3. Drain clams, reserving 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) juice.
4. Gradually stir clam juice, cream and wine into mushroom mixture, microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 to 4 minutes or until mixture comes to boil and thickens, stirring once.
5. Stir in clams and microwave at High for 1 minute or until heated through.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.