Sweet And Sour Mustard Sauce
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a heavy bottomed, medium size saucepan, combine first 6 ingredients and stir well to mix.
2. Add flour and stir to blend into the mixture to
3. Blend in flour to form paste.
4. Cooke over low heat, stirring, until mixture begins to bubble, about 2 minutes.
5. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly to make a smooth sauce.
6. Simmer, stirring all the time, until thick and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
7. This recipe yields about 2 cups of sauce which can be used as an accompaniment to salads, fish or meat dishes.