Fish Balls In Tomato Sauce
|Fish fillets||1 Pound|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Medium (Round)|
|Oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Green onion||6 (1-Inch Sections)|
|Ginger root slice||6|
|Tomato ketchup||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon, divided|
1) Take fillets and score them lengthwise and crosswise.
2) Chop them into bite-sized pieces and combine with salt, black pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch.
3) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
4) Slice onion into bite-size pieces.
5) In a pan, over medium heat, heat oil for deep frying and deep fry fish pieces and onion pieces in it for one minute.
6) Take them off from the skillet and drain.
7) From the pan, remove all but 1 Tbsp oil and heat again.
8) SautÃ© green onion and ginger in it until fragrant.
9) Mix in ketchup, sugar, sesame oil, cornstarch and water and allow the liquid to come to a boil.
10) Stir in fish meat and onion, mixing well and then add in 1 tsp fried oil.
11) Mix all ingredients and coat fish slices with sauce by tossing lightly.
12) To a serving plate, remove the fish slices and serve hot.