Sole With Vermouth Sauce
|Sole fillets||1 3⁄4 Pound (6 3/4 Kilogram)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Preferably French)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsalted butter||5 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Fish stock||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or As Required)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Lobster tails||2 Small (Or As Required)|
1) Down the middle, split the sole fillets ans rub with salt.
2) Let the fillets sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and dry it.
4) Grease an ovenproof dish with plenty of butter.
5) Fold the fillets once.
6) Place them in the greased dish.
7) Over the fish, pour lemon juice and vermouth.
8) With greased foil, cover the dish.
9) In the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 15-20 minutes, poach the fish until tender , depending on the thickness of the fillets.
10) Serve the warm fish fillets as part of your main course.