Creamy Orange Butterscotch Sauce
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterscotch morsels||6 Ounce (Nestle 1 Cup)|
|Orange extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine milk and syrup.
2. Stir lightly to blend.
3. Place on a medium low flame and heat to boiling.
4. Take pan off the heat and add the Butterscotch morsels.
5. Stir until the morsels melt and blend into the milk, making it thick
4. Flavor with orange extract.
5. Serve the sauce warm over ice-cream or fruit or use as topping for desserts like cakes and pies.