|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 Can)|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with chili and Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add the yogurt and whisk lightly.
4. Fold in the drained and flaked tuna, removing bones and skin if any.
5. This recipe make about 2 Â½ cups of sauce which should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
6. Use as a dressing for salad or to coat cold fish, meats or vegetables.