Basil Aioli Sauce
|Fresh garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), peeled|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh basil leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In blender jar, put 4 to 6 cloves fresh garlic, peeled, 2 egg yolks, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Cover with lid and process until mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) While the blender is running, remove the lid and very gradually pour in 1 cup olive oil in a very thin stream.
4) Cover the blender, turn off and scrape down the sides.
5) Add required seasoning.
6) Now add 1/2 cup fresh sweet basil leaves, and blend briefly, until coarsely chopped.
7) Serve with chilled fish.