All Round Tomato Barbecue Sauce
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Campbell'S Brand)|
|Sweet pickle relish||4 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium-size saucepan, combine all the ingredients and stir to blend well.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil while stirring.
3. Cover pan and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occassionally until thick.
4. This recipes makes about 1 1/2 cups of sauce which can be bottled and stored in the refrigerator.
5. Reheat if serving hot.
6. A classic accompaniment to grilled or fried foods. Use as a glazing sauce for barbecued foods if you like.