Easy Fruit Sauce
|Frozen strawberries/Raspberries, blueberries or peaches||10 Ounce (Thawed)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon (Argo / Kingsford's)|
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the fruit, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Add water just enough to cover the fruit.
3. Stir to blend well then place on a low flame and bring to a boil.
4. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to a boil.
5. Take pan off the heat and allow it to cool.
6. Refrigerate to chill well before serving.
7. Serve fruit sauce over ice-cream or use as topping for desserts like cakes and pies.