Creamy Cucumber Sauce
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and coarsely grated|
|Fresh lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Dried dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with lemon peel and juice, seasonings and herb.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add cucumber and whisk lightly.
4. This recipe make about 1 cup of sauce which should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
6. Use as a dressing for salad or to coat cold fish, meats or vegetables.