Seasoned Cheese Sauce
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), grated|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted.
2) Process and fold in flour.
3) Gradually fold in milk.
4) Now cook and keep mixing over medium heat until the sauce is of smooth consistency and until it thickens a little.
5) Fold in salt and dry mustard, a required dash of paprika, and 3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese.
6) Heat,mixing all the while, until cheese melts.
7) Serve hot with vegetables of your choice or pasta.