Trout with Herb Sauce
|Rainbow trout/4 brook trout||1 3⁄4 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen, App. 3/4 Kg)|
|Mixed herbs||4 Tablespoon (Such As Parsley, Chives, Chervil And Lemon Balm)|
|Graham flour||3 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the fish and sprinkle with salt.
2) let it sit for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
4) In the fish cavities, put the mixed herbs and close the cavities with skewers.
5) Make 2 cuts at the back of the fish.
6) Roll it in graham flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
7) In a pan, brown the butter.
8) Brown the fish in butter for apprx. 1-2 minutes on each side.
9) Lower the heat and fry the fish from each side for apprx. 10 minutes.
10) Baste occasionally with browned butter.
11) Serve the herbed fried fish with extra butter, if desired.