Roast With Garlic/Dill Sauce
|Boneless beef rump roast||4 Pound, rolled|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon grease||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Sliced mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Dill pickle||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Caraway seed||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dill pickle juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), at room temperature|
1. Add salt, pepper, and ginger on the roast.
2. Take a Dutch oven and add oil in it.
3. Add the roast in the hot oil so that all of its sides turn brown.
4. Add wine in the roast, cover the pan and boil for 1 Â½ hours.
5. Remove the roast and keep it warm.
6. Separate fat from drippings and add sufficient water in the pan for making 11/2 cups of broth.
7. Add mushrooms, garlic, pickle, pimento, parsley, and caraway seed the broth gradually.
8. Mix cornstarch with pickle juice and 2 tablespoons water.
9. Add the mix into the pan.
10. Now cook the mix for 5 minutes with constant stirring method.
11. Slowly add sour cream in the mix and heat all through.
12. When the sauce is prepared, set it aside after removing it from flame.
13. Meanwhile slice meat.
14. Pour the sauce over the sliced meat and serve immediately.