Pasta Shells Stuffed with Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
|Jumbo pasta/12 manicotti shells||8 Ounce|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|35% whipping cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Havarti cheese/Brick / fontina||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared tomato sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta, parmesan, chives and cheese along with the egg yolks.
4) Stuff the pasta shells with the cheese filling.
5) Pour whipping cream into the buttered baking pan, add the stuffed pasta shells and pour tomato sauce over evenly over it.
6) Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake for about 20 minutes.
7) Sprinkle chopped chives over hot Pasta Shells Stuffed with Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce before serving.
Calories 523 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34%
Saturated Fat 12.6 g62.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151 mg50.3%
Sodium 294.4 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.2%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 23 g46.2%
Vitamin A 30% Vitamin C 33.2%
Calcium 33.9% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet