Pheasant with Wine Sauce
|Meat marinade package||1|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pepper red||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) According to directions on the package, prepare meat marinade.
3) In a bowl, add 4 tablespoons of the marinade, to use with sauce later.
4) In a shallow pan, place the pheasant.
5) Spread the marinade mix on the meat.
6) Now, place the meat in the preheated oven.
7) Bake for 10 minutes. Brush the marinade on the meat 2 to 3 into a heavy duty foil. The foil should be large enough to seal the pheasants.
8) Now, combine Accent, seasoned salt, celery salt, black pepper, red pepper, poultry seasonings, sage, marinade and sherry.
9) Brush this sauce on the meat.
10) Seal and place the meat in a pan with sufficient amount of water to form steam.
11) Bake again in the oven at 375 degrees, for 2 1/2 hours or until the meat is soft.
12) Serve hot with broth, either as a gravy or as dressing.