Bow Tie Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
|Farfalle||8 Ounce (Bow Tie Pasta)|
|Spicy sausage||4 Ounce, casing removed|
|35% whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), prepared|
|Prepared tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
1) Cook the bow tie pasta al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, cook the sausage meat over medium flame, breaking them up slowly while stirring.
3) When the meat loses its raw color, add in cream, peas, tomato sauce and butter. Let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Add in the cheese and mix well.
5) In the serving bowl, toss in the pasta along with the sauce and serve hot.