Bow Ties In Mushroom Tomato Sauce
|Farfalle||12 Ounce (Bow Tie Pasta)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Shallots/Onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dried rosemary||1 Pinch|
|Tomato sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), prepared|
|35% whipping cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook farfalle 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic, shallots and rosemary and cook until shallots are softened.
4. Stir in tomato sauce and cream and cook 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
5. Toss drained pasta with sauce and Parmesan cheese and serve.
Calories 647 Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.8%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.9 mg22%
Sodium 145.4 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 14.4% Vitamin C 16.1%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet