White Clam Sauce
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Minced fresh garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Bottled clam juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned minced clams||8 Ounce, drained|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Heat the oil in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley and clams, and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Add the parsley and clams and cook till the mixture has heated thoroughly. This generally takes about 3 additional minutes of cooking.
6) Serve as preferred.