Capellini With Tomatoes And Basil Sauce
|Angel hair pasta/Spaghetti||1 Pound (Capellini)|
|Plum tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, chopped|
|Olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoon)|
|Fresh basil/1 teaspoon, dried basil||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Fresh basil leaves||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Cook the pasta al dente for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, 1/2 cup olive oil, basil and garlic.
3) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon oil and add in the tomato mixture, cooking over medium flame till it is heated through.
4) Add in the pasta into the sauce. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve hot.