Zesty Lemon Sauce
|Tofu||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Buttermilk||175 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Lemon juice||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|Sesame tahini||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a liquidizer or food processor jar combine the buttermilk and tofu.
2. Blend on a low speed until the mixture is smooth in consistency.
3. Add lemon juice and rind, tahini, tamari and mustard.
4. Process until well blended.
5. Use the sauce to coat foods, in casseroles or as an accompaniment.