Fourth of July Bbq Sauce
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Ketchup||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|A-1 sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan placed over moderate-low heat, melt the butter.
2) Add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Ensure that the onions do not turn brown.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
4) Heat the mixture to boiling point.
5) Reduce the heat and gently simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes.
6) Serve as preferred.