Meatballs In Sauce
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dry unseasoned bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For polynesian sauce|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For creamy mustard sauce|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for meatball and mix thoroughly with hand.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut size balls about 1-inch big.
3. Arrange the meatballs in a 12-inch x 8-inch microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with a lid or with wax paper and place in the microwave.
5. Cook at Power 7 for about 9 minutes, turning the balls once, until they loose the pinkish color.
6. Drain the fat and drippings and keep the meat balls covered.
7. Take a medium (1 1/2-quart) casserole and stir together ingredients for Polynesian sauce.
8. Add the cooked meatballs to the sauce and mix lightly to coat
9. Microwave for another 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until heated through.
10. In another small microwaveable bowl, combine the ingredients for mustard sauce.
11. Cook for 4-5 minutes until hot, stirring once.
12. Serve the meatballs with the sauces over rice or pasta if you like or use them to make sandwiches if you like.