Hot Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
4) Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
5) In a food processor, blend the mixture till it is smooth.
6) Serve or use as preferred.