Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Canned water chestnuts||5 Ounce, drained, sliced (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Green onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced (With Stems)|
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in water chestnuts, soy sauce, cornstarch paste, salt and pepper.
5) Next, throw in the mushrooms and scallops and stir gently coating all the scallops with the other ingredients.
6) As the sauce starts to thicken the scallops will also be done.
7) Plate the Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce and garnish with finely chopped green onions.