Whiskey Town Bbq Sauce
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Jack daniels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Liquid smoke||2 Tablespoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, combine the garlic, onion and Jack Daniels together.
2) Saute till the garlic and onion are tender. This takes about 10 minutes.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and gently simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes. Keep constantly stirring. If a smoother sauce is preferred, the mixture can be strained.
5) Serve or use as preferred.