Whole Wheat Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
|Jumbo whole wheat shells||24|
|Tomato sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Two In One, Store Bought Or Homemade)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Whole wheat bread slice||1|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce (Well Chilled)|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
2) Then process the bread to make fine crumbs.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the cottage cheese, egg, parsley flakes, salt and pepper alongwith the bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese, until
5) Stuff each shell with about 1 heaped teaspoon mixture.
6) In a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, spread 1/2 the tomato sauce (about 1 1/2 cups) at the bottom.
7) Arrange the stuffed shells in a single layer, top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
8) Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
9) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.