Sweet Garlic Sauce For Dipping
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||2 Tablespoon (Coarse)|
|Dry red chili pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food coloring||1 Drop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, chopped|
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring to boil sugar and vinegar.
2) Add in black pepper, red food coloring, chile pepper and salt.
3) Allow the sauce to boil for 5 minutes without boiling over. Stir continuously.
4) Take the pan off the flame and add in the chopped garlic before refrigerating the sauce.
5) Serve the Sweet Garlic Dipping Sauce chilled.