Steak Sauce Elizabeth
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced or pressed|
|Sweet basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushroom||1 Pound, sliced|
1) Mix the flour in a little water to make a smooth paste. Set aside.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and oil and saute onions, garlic, basil and salt for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the flour paste after turning down the flame.
4) After the sauce begins to thicken, add in the mushrooms and cook till they just become tender.
5) garnish the Steak Sauce Elizabeth with fresh herbs and serve alongside steak, grilled vegetables or meat and bread.