Non-Fat Medium White Sauce
|Non fat dried milk powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl, put together milk powder, flour and salt.
2. With pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles small peas.
3. Refrigerate mixture in tightly covered container.
4. In 4-cup measure, combine butter flour mixtirure and water.
5. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir often.
6. Use as sauce for chipped beef, cooked fish or vegetables.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1972 Calories from Fat 810
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141.8%
Saturated Fat 57.9 g289.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.9 mg99%
Sodium 3143 mg131%
Total Carbohydrates 191 g63.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 110.2 g
Protein 93 g186.3%
Vitamin A 56.2% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 279% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet