Non-Fat Medium White Sauce
|Non fat dried milk powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl, put together milk powder, flour and salt.
2. With pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles small peas.
3. Refrigerate mixture in tightly covered container.
4. In 4-cup measure, combine butter flour mixtirure and water.
5. Cook on High for 4 minutes; stir often.
6. Use as sauce for chipped beef, cooked fish or vegetables.