Spaghetti With Chicken Liver Sauce
|Canned italian peeled tomatoes||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||14 Ounce (Catelli, 1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken livers||1⁄2 Pound, cut into small pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White wine||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Spaghetti||16 Ounce (Catelli, 1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
2) Bring the mixture to boil.
3) Then, simmer for 15 minutes and keep aside.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add oil.
5) In hot oil, saute liver, onion and garlic.
6) To this, add wine and cook a few minutes longer.
7) Drain and add to tomato mixture.
8) To this, add salt and oregano.
9) Mix well and simmer for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring as required.
10) Adjust the seasonings to taste.
11) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
12) Transfer spaghetti to a platter and serve the sauce on top, garnished with grated cheese.