Pears In Rum Orange Sauce
|Pears||3 , halved|
|Pears||3 , peeled, halved, pitted|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rum||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon, mixed with cinnamon|
|Cinnamon||2 Teaspoon, mixed with sugar|
1. Arrange the pear halve in a 2 or 3 quart slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. Blend the orange juice and brown sugar, stirring until sugar almost dissolves.
3. Pour the juice over the pears
4. Fit the lid on the pot.
5. Cook the pears slowly on HIGH for 2 hours or on LOW for 4 hours, pouring the rum over the pears during the last 15 minutes, covering and cooking.
6. Once the pears are fork tender, transfer them to a large serving dish or into individual dessert bowls.
7. Serve the pears warm or cold.