|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a heavy bottomed medium saucepan, combine sugar, flour and mustard.
2. Blend half-and-half and egg and whisk into the flour mixture using a wire whisk or a wooden spoon.
3. Place pan over medium low heat and cook the sauce, whisking or stirring constantly until thick and bubbly.
4. Take pan off the heat and gradually blend in vinegar.
5. Serve this mustard sauce warm as a condiment to hot or cold meat dishes.