Chicken with Orange Sauce
|Chicken parts||5 Pound|
|Canned whole onions||16 Ounce, drained (Two 8 Ounce Cans)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled, cut in 2 inch pieces|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (Two 3 Ounce Cans)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Season the chicken pieces with the salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the vegetables and chicken.
3) In a bowl, mix the sugar, ginger and orange juice thoroughly and pour over the chicken.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 45 minutes, then on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.