Basic White Milk Sauce
|Butter/Margarine||25 Milliliter, melted|
|Salt||1 Milliliter (Optional)|
|White pepper||1 Dash (Optional)|
1. In a large bowl, place the butter.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and run it for 30-40 seconds at High to melt.
3. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper to the melted butter.
4. Next, gradually add milk stirring until smooth.
5. Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook for 4 1/2-6 minutes at Medium, till the sauce is thickened, stirring once in a while.
6. Serve as a topping or with pasta.